This time last year, our usually busy Spring camp season suddenly became very quiet as all our camps and conferences got cancelled. This year they are all going ahead but online. I’ve listed them below and would appreciate your prayers for energy, focus and opportunities to encourage the staff and students.
• 17-18 February: KGK National Staff Conference
• Give thanks for the opportunity to meet with staff and encourage one another from the Word and through prayer.
• 22-26 February: KGK National evangelical students Training
• This is going to be a big one. Last year we did Strand 1 and 2 online but at separate times. This year we are running like a regular conference but with Strand 1 in the evening and strand 2 and 3 in the morning. The students only attend one strand but there will be many of the staff attending both so that there are enough leaders for the small groups. Please pray that the students will be challenged in their understanding of God’s Word. Pray for the staff to have energy as we spend long hours on zoom.
• 1-5 March: daily meetings for the preparation of Kansai Spring Camp. Pray that the student organising committee will continue to work well together.
• 10-12 March: Kansai Spring Camp
• Pray that many students will attend and that the last day (where we are hoping to meet in a park in Osaka) will be able to go ahead.
Yesterday, we also had the hand over from the present student committee to the new one. It was good to be reminded of all the blessings that we have experienced in the last year and how far we have come in our ability to do ministry online. Give thanks for the present committee and all that they have learnt over the last year and pray for the new one, that they will humbly depend on God to use them in His service.
Thank you as always for your continued prayers and support.