How things have changed since I last wrote. I decided to send a video update this month just to make things more exciting 🙂
Give thanks for:
- My lovely new apartment, that it makes it easier to stay at home because it is light and airy.
- The opportunity to do some more reading and reflecting on different things
- Our proverbs reading group and the things God has taught us through this group.
- Good balance of work/life rhythm
- First-year students, that they will get connected with KGK and will feel welcome despite the challenges
- KGK staff to know how to best support and encourage students remotely.
- Japanese pastors as they struggle to get services online and work out how to do ministry in this new world.
- That God will use us in ’such a time as this’ for His glory.
In Gospel partnership,